This blog post is brought to you by the renewed internet access in the Siena apartment! Finally, we have internet. Now the fun can begin.
To recap the goings-on since last post...
Monday we had class as usual, tried to fix the internet and cooked supper. We wanted something non-pasta and it ended up being probably the best meal we've made yet (or ever for that matter). Paneed chicken breasts, green beans sauteed with pancetta and garlic roasted potatoes. Yum.
Today we had class as usual and came home to do some reading and have a nap. We walked over to Piazza Gramsci and had a pint of good ole beer at Dublin Post (I had a Harp Lager and Matt had some hard to say German lager). We mooched off of their internet for a while, grabbed groceries for dinner - and got the code to log into the internet!
For dinner, Matt paneed some lightly breaded veal cutlets and we made a romaine salad and some sauteed potatoes. It was a pretty good dinner.
And now here I am, enjoying my red wine and INTERNET!!! So exciting. Now I can finally do the research I need to do to book our excursion this weekend (probably going back to Cinqueterre) and look up rooms in Rome and Venice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, if nothing else, it certainly sounds like y'all are eating well!! Save that recipe...you can always try it out on us when you get back home.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys.