Thursday, March 5, 2009

Not much

Not much to update as of right now.

We have all of our living arrangements booked. Our apartment in Siena, the hotel in Monterosso (Cinque Terre) and the hotel in Venice!

I'm not sure if I've posted the link to our apartment in Siena but it is so nice! You can find pictures and a description here.

Yesterday I received an order I made for some Rick Steves' travel books. I purchased his Italy 2009, Florence and Tuscany, and Italian-English phrasebook. With these three, and the Frommer's Italy 2009 that my mom bought me, I think we'll be set.

This weekend Matt and I plan on charting out some hikes through CT and Siena, so once there is more to tell, I will update!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty and I am so jealous!!! I will be in Jersey and you will be with fabulous food in OMG ITALY, UGH!!!

    PS- I know I promised an email, but it will be next week, I PROMISE!

    ReplyDelete